Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Time!!

EASTER EGG HUNT

This was the 5th annual Easter egg hunt hosted by our family - and once again it was a success! The kids had a blast, and there were a lot of them this year. The adults have fun eating yummy food and chatting while the kids run around and play OUTSIDE!! This is the crew gearing up to get their hunt on while the eggs were being hidden.




Twinner sisters who are dressed the same - but truly look nothing alike!









EASTER MORNING

Easter is one of my very favorite holidays! I love the hunt. I love the bright spring colors. I love watching my kids get excited. I love chocolate and candy. I love the idea that we get to color eggs. Most importantly, I love that it is also a special way to reflect on the Resurrection of the Savior. It is a great teaching moment for the kids. It is just FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Macie and Dalan - good morning!



Khloe wasn't quite ready to wake up...



Here is all their basket finds!!



Khloe got a baby doll - but she was most excited about all the SUGAR in her basket!



Macie has been asking for Squinkies - she was a happy girl!



First sign of Spring, bubbles. Bubs couldn't wait to get outside!



Easter best, but not the best picture! They are all 3 looking at the camera so this is the best I got. It was stake conference on Easter sunday and don't they look sharp!!

No comments: