Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School

Macie: Age 5 1/2 and in Kindergarten. I cannot believe this day is here and that you are at the big school. I'm not sad. I haven't let any tears drip because I know you are going to love school. I am super excited for you to experience these fabulous years of elementary school. I have the best memories of my childhood at this age. For as social as you are, I know that this is the beginning of new friendships, lots of fun, many memories, and tons and tons of learning! You are such a sweet little girl Macie and we are so proud of you!


Lucky girl gets to walk to school!


Mom & Dad there to support you on your big day.



Dalan: Age 4 - Round 2 of pre-school with Ms. Jenn. You look so sharp buddy. You are a little nervous for some reason. You asked me what to do if you got scared. With a smile as big of yours, I am pretty sure fear will be no factor!




Dalan's preschool class



2 comments:

Andersons said...

Lucky that you have TWO in school! I bet Macie is just loving it!

MamaMags said...

If Macie follows in your footsteps, you will have the most social gal in Meridian. (Think back to: Hi, my name is Lindsay, wanna have a sleepover?!!!)She looked adorable for her 1st day. Dalan is not looking nervous, in fact he is looking just plain HANDSOME!