Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

The 4th of July is one of my most favorite holidays. I love to dress the kids in red, white, and blue! I love the parade. The fireworks. The food. The BBQ's. The holiday and what it means. Freedom. Liberty. Honor. Service. I love everything about this special day.

We loaded up the kids and headed to the parade downtown.
(The kids think that is a castle in the background, otherwise known as the state capitol building!)








The Johnson's and the Grantham's at the Parade!



Miss Khloe!





Macie and her cute friend Aubrie!


My boy!



Macie, "Strike a pose!" Dalan you cute little cheeseball!



The kids on Sunday (The actual 4th of July!)



Happy 4th of July and all that this holiday represents!



ps. My 3 year old is now even more obsessed with fire.
This no bueno.


1 comment:

MamaMags said...

Looks like you had a great 3rd, and 4th. Did you have any "morning constitutionals?" I keep looking at Khloe and wondering "who is that big girl" in the picures. I can't stand that she isn't a teeny tiny baby anymore. She grew up without me watching! Also, LOVED the outfits (both days)