Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Khloe's Blessing

Dave gave Khloe a really great blessing and I am so thankful for this little babe in our home. She is such a sweet baby!!






We had a great support for Khloe's baby blessing. My entire family made the drive up...which is an all day event. It was so fun to have all the cousins together and I am so appreciative and grateful for family! I only wish we were all a little closer.

Her sweet blessing dress is 29 years old....it was the dress I was blessed in as a baby! It is still white, and it was perfect! She looked darling in it, and it was special to share that with her.

All we wanted was ONE perfect picture of Bumma and all the grandkids. Not happening. Although, nothing is better than a candid photo of children!! What you see is what you get!

Uncle Marlin and Aunt Denise! (My dad's brother)

My little brother Rob, his wife Britny, and their super hillarious little boy Brecken!


My sister Amber, her hubby Ron, Briqelle (the sweet beauty) Cali (Macie's BFF) and little Jameson...would you check out his eyes!!!


Macie is only 6 months older than Cali and she towers her by a couple of inches!


Briqelle & Izzy...the dog. The dog that I grew to like. Not love. But like. She is welcome back, for real!


This boy is one handsome dude! I swear he is gonna be a heart breaker one day! Again, just look at those big blues!

Our family with Grandma Great, my dad's mom~

Sweet Khloe!

Bumma Mags!


The cousins... - minus Briqelle, Jama, and Khloe!



What a great weeked this was. We only had one full day to play and hang out, thanks to the 10 hour drive they had waiting on Sunday. Dang. I miss all you guys badly! Come back soon. It is just a skip, hop, and a jump away...or something.

10 comments:

The Park Family said...

Lindsay, You have the cutest little family ever!! Your baby is So Cute!! UUMMMM I heard a little secret that you want to come to Nephi for Thanksgiving??!!! Is it true? I know it will be hard to convince Dave, but Travis and I really want to have you guys with us at the temple:) We are going to be sealed the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Tell Dave and ~maybe~ that will help convince him to get his little bum down here. We miss you guys so much. LOVE ya

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

What a cute little dress so fun that she wore your dress it is darling! Glad her little day was so special and you had lots of fam here to enjoy it! :)

MamaMags said...

I just want everyone to know that because I look like I was on drugs in those pictures, it is because I was. Ouch, the memory of bright light on the eyes, still makes me hurt, I'm shielding my eyes as I type this!!(j/k) Next time I have he brilliant idea to have surgery before a big family gathering, knock some sense in to me!
Loved our time with you and wish we could have stayed longer. I hate seeing the kids grow up in pictures. waaaah............

Amberlee said...

It was a great lil trip. We promise that we will come more often, just so you can see and cuddle up with Izzy. Your a great hostess. Khloe is a beauty, we love her. I miss your little bugs already. Cali is still talking about her Macie room as a Halloween present. Why do you have to be such a great decorator? Hope to see ya soon, ya know like on Nov. 26 2009 in a town called the SG.

Steph said...

Yep! Cute family for sure! AND I think we should discuss an arranged marriage situation for our two newest! I can tell they would be PERFECT for each other:)

Malissa said...

Oh my goodness.. she is sooo beautiful! You have the most adorable family. Sounds like it was a very special day for her - you are all obviously very loved!

Maegan said...

She is beautiful!! All your kids are so stinkin cute!

Christina P. said...

OOOh! I love her! Her dress is so so cute!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

She is sooo beautiful:) just like her mommy:) I am so happy for you and your perfect little family! sounds like life is good!

Kat said...

Seriously Lindsay Khloe is beautiful!! How was the transition to 3? Her dress is so pretty, I love it!