Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random ?'s

I NEVER do these and have never posted one on my blog. I was blog hopping and Auna totally made me do this and I felt a little pathetically special for being requested, so here is my reply! I am a sucker for peer pressure! Thanks a lot...


What is your current obsession? Blogging for some reason I am back ON....Oh, maybe it is finally having a computer that works that doesn't take a year to upload one picture! I find myself checking blogs all the time. ObSesSiOnS...

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love? nuts in brownies, cookies, or any treat. Way to ruin a good thing!

What are you wearing today? A very simple, flowy, black dress (wore to church) and cannot bring myself to take off because it is stretchy. The bra was removed hours ago. It is getting much too tight. Dang.

What's for dinner? Pasta Florentine with yummy bread! (Thanks McClure's!)

What would you eat for your last meal? Cafe Rio Sweet Pork for the main dish and there would be a MUST for dessert which would consist of a nice piece of dark chocolate, or maybe dark chocolate brownies!!

What's the last thing you bought? Birthday presents for neighbor kids and my own kids! Found some cute stuff at Ross and bought Khloe an outfit for when she is 2. It was $8.99 and I couldn't bring myself to put it back on the stupid rack!

What are you listening to right now? Auna Hilbig's music on her bloggy blog, Jack Johnson baby, must admit I am a fan!

What do you think of the person that tagged you? Auna Leigh...I was shocked to see myself tagged on your blog and just could not ignore! Nothin' but love for ya Muah...

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be? Sunny St George...my family is there and it is a great vacation spot. No snow and major hot heat in the summers!!

What is one of your hobbies? Lately I have been wasting a lot of time on the computer! I am also in money mission saving mode and have turned into one of those Krazy couponers....not as extreme as some, but I love how it makes me feel to be stocked up on toothpaste, razors, laundry detergent, diapers, wipes, Hidden Valley salad dressing, BBQ sauce, and crystal light!!

What are 3 things that annoy you most? Right now, it doesn't take much to annoy me because of my major prego bi*$#!/ness!!! (1) Dave blowing bubbles in his sleep and it wakes me up. (2) Having to wake up in the night to pee 3-4 x. (3) The to-do list that never ends and the chores that need to get done, but somehow keep getting ignored....aarrrgghh!


What is your favorite color? Love green!

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
Practical? Anything stretchy that shows off my great figure these days!
Impractical? Cute jeans that don't fetchin' fit. You know who you are size 26...I am a hater on you these days and long for those jeans to be in my wardrobe!

What is your dream job? I wanna be a nurse when I grow up and it is on my bucket list to finish school one day!! BUT for now, LOVE what I do, and know how lucky I am to be home with the kiddos, but still manage to find reason to complain about it, blame it on the prego bi!#*&ness again...

Describe your personal style. Cheap and Easy. I swear I have no style. Can someone take me shopping so I don't just buy a stupid solid color shirt. I need some pattern in my life people!!! HELP...personal shopper anyone, anyone!?

What are you going to do after this? Check on the kiddos...Dal is in time out and hasn't made any noise for a bit now (hoping he crashed and burned!)

What is your favorite "happy hour" at Sonic? Diet Dr Pepper with their delish crushed ice!

What inspires you? Amazing photography, music, dance, a good rain storm, and my children!

Who was the last person you kissed? Dave

What are you currently reading? Nothing on the book shelf right now!

What delighted you most today? When Dalan told me that in nursery their lesson was about Jesus and then he proceeded to tell me that, "mom, hey I have a birthday coming up!"

By what criteria do you judge a person? Clothes fo sho! CRAP...I am in trouble if you reciprocate my answer...don't judge these days!

The rules: 1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
Tag eight other people!

Christina, Amber Buhrley, Brittany, Kirsten, Shelley, Stephanie P, Mama Mags, Jensa, & Lexi, Kirsten, and Lindsie McD

9 comments:

jaesi said...

buy all those 8.99 outfits you want girl...
Im having ross and tjmaxx withdrawls.

you are NUTS for hating nuts in sweets....thats what makes it! :)

Steph said...

You know I am a sucker for these things too! I am assuming Stephanie P. is me? Maybe? You have so many freakin' friends, maybe it is another Stephanie P.? Either way, I might just get bored enough nursing Brayden to do this. It was fun reading yours!
P.S. Congrats on your official due date!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie - I'll get around to it one of these months - I mean days! haha

Auna Leigh said...

Still laughing, Dave blows bubbles!? We will be moving in August 21 baby! Can't wait for some good bunco time!

Maegan said...

You are so cute! Loved reading about you. I am the same way and buy clothes in advance for cheap prices, unfortunately sometimes I forget about them while they would fit them and then it totally wastes the whole cheap thing, arrrg!

Christina P. said...

I have been slackin on the blog checkin! I had no idea that I had been given an assignment! You are kinda a funny girl sometimes! I am so jealous! I WISH I could wear a 26! Why is it that I always have to be the "FAT Friend"? Its OK. I have accepted my calling in life: To make everyone feel better about themselves. I am such a good friend!

Brittany said...

since you have a million friends named brittany--i'll just assume you put their names on the tag! hee hee! fun read girlie. you crack me up and i miss you!!!!!!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Lindz! My fam said they saw ya in Vegas! I am soo bummed i didn't get to see you. I would have loved to see how cute and prego you looked! How much longer do you have?

Regirlfriend said...

Yay that you tagged me!!!!

OK I will go write it now. Love to you.