Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Girl Trapped and all dressed up!

Dalan LOVES hanging out with "the little girls!" Really, he likes to bug them, tease them, mess up their things, but he doesn't want to feel left out, ever. I always feel so bad when Macie goes to a friend's house because Dalan gets left in the dust. What do you tell him when the girls are all playing princess dress up, and they make him be the witch. You snap a picture in the moment....and this is what it looks like!



(Dalan, Macie, Scarlett, & Aubrie)

When Dalan wants to get into character....he can pull off a pirate real well!!

 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Steph said...

I love it! Reminds me of a photo I have of Lewis when he was about 4. After preschool on Halloween, I stripped off my witch wig and hat and fake nose and left it out on the counter. A while later, lewis came in sporting all of it and looked so adorable! It is one of my favorite pics to this day! Boys are so great!

amber buhrley said...

so fun! Porter feels left out too when all the girls are dressing up. Thats why I got him a ton of boy dress ups. Like spiderman, buzz, hulk, cowboy, pirate, etc...just a thought for his upcoming birhtday! Where was that last picture taken? We are having a pirate birthday party for porter this saturday. Wish dallin was here to where his costume!

Christina P. said...

That's funny! He looks like he is having a little too much fun! You are the posting queen now! Its amazing how a new computer makes things easier!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Dallin is the coolest kid on the block, and girls are the prettiest.

The Foisy's said...

That is so dang funny! I think you might need another boy! I love it. You guys are such a cute family!

Andersons said...

I just love Dalan - what a funny little dude! He fits right in. :-)

Kirsten Brockner said...

That is pretty funny! Dalan will love it when he's older. I didn't realize what a shrimp Scarlett is!

Unknown said...

No words here... just laughter.

Regirlfriend said...

My little brother was always a good sport like this! So cute!