Saturday, May 14, 2011

Macie - Dance Recital

Macie has been in Sugarbabies this year - dancing on a team! It took a lot of practice each week - afterschool on Thursdays for 2 hours. She had so much fun, met some great friends, and learned some super cute dances. She performed quite a bit throughout the year, and as hard as it was to get her out to dance each week - seeing her on the stage made it all worth it! Her smiling face made me smile, and was so rewarding! Way to go MACIE!!






Gotta love all that stage makeup!!!






Macie with her cute friend Tessa




Dad trying to teach you a new trick!




That's it - MUAH!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey Linds-

LOVED getting your comment on my post! I can always count on you for a GREAT comment. You're so great!

It has been so long since I have done the blog thing. It has been fun catching up on your life happenings and your littles. I can't believe the size of them all, especially the babe. Didn't you just have her?!!!!

Anyway, I had to laugh at much of you comment. Tis so true! Moving is crazy, but it's all good. You have made such a cute little life out there in Idaho for your family. I am glad it is so good there for you there. I think that is what I have learned the most. You can make ANYWHERE great if you want to! It is just taking me longer than most to come to that conclusion:)