Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello Gorgeous!

Macie all of a sudden had 2 teeth wiggling. I didn't realize she was "of age" to be losing her teeth quite yet. She lost the first one, and then 2 days later the 2nd one fell right out (ok, Dave really yanked it out!) Macie was pretty nervous about this and said to me, "Mom, are my friends going to think I look weird?" It made me giggle, but she knows she is absolutely beautiful! She came in the room after losing that second tooth and said, "HELLLLOOOOO GORGEOUS!"

Wiggling the tooth in the mirror!


It came out! It came out!


Macie's special gift to the tooth fairy, a beautiful pink flower!


"Toothleth Mathie"


And one gorgeous new haircut later....Here is my big girl who is 5 1/2, going to kindergarten in 2 weeks, missing 2 teeth, and she looks so grown up. (sniff, sniff)


I Have to end with this sweet picture of my girlies!! Lately Macie has been totally trying to be "in charge" of Khloe. However, she thinks she is capable of picking Khloe up and carrying her from room to room.... Because of this, Khloe spends a lot of time in her HIGH chair so she is out of harms way. Maybe this is why she is 2 weeks away from turning 1 and still not crawling! For some reason, I am totally ok with this!

4 comments:

Andersons said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks with the haircut! Ava is super, super jealous that Macie has two missing teeth...she's a rockstar to all the other 5-year-olds!

The Dabo's said...

Your family is darling! I pretty much want to eat your youngest one!

Malaree said...

I know I comment on every post you ever do, but I couldn't pass up on saying how funny Macie is! I can just picture her saying that! And that last picture of Macie and Khloe kissing is to DIE FOR! How precious! Cute kiddos, Lin!

krista said...

oh my heck, i can't believe she is already losing teeth. can't we just give our kids a shot to make them stop growing? how i wish!

and that last picture is so sweet. love it!