Friday, March 6, 2009

Girls Weekend 2009!!





We ATE, went to a CHICK FLICK, we SHOPPED, we SLEPT IN, we LAUGHED, LAUGHED, and LAUGHED, and REMINISCED...and started planning next year's get away. However, we decided that we need to have a Summer edition as well as a Winter edition of "Girls Gone Wild - Lehi!" These girls are the best! We don't get to talk much, but when we meet up each year, it is like nothing ever changed! I love these college roomies!!!




I brought Macie pants down with me for a girls road trip...and she spent the weekend at my sister's with her bff cuz Cali & Briqelle and baber Jameson. My mom also came up for the weekend so she could spend time with the grandkids! (You are the greatest!) Wish I could have spent more time with them also!!

10 comments:

The Parks said...

What no gang fights, no tables thrown out windows, or no blood in elevators??? Looks like you had fun anyways!!!

amber buhrley said...

so jealous! I need a getaway really bad!

Christina P. said...

I am jealous! Looks like you guys did some serious shopping! I love the Girls Gone Wild~Lehi! You guys are crazy!

Allison said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun!!!

Regirlfriend said...

Oh I'm sad I didn't get in on any shopping. Just kidding. It's probably a good thing!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Fun Fun! Every Girls favorite things to do!

Amy said...

Hey this is Amy Sapp (Burr) You look so cute! What a cute family!

Steph said...

Ahhhhh! I wish EVERY weekend could be a girl's weekend! I am glad you got away to recharge those batteries! Good for you:)

ashley said...

How fun! I keep telling myself once we moved closer to home I am going to be doing the same things with my sistas!

The Nance Family said...

You all look so great. Funny how you go shopping and it looks like all your bags are for you kiddos! I know how that goes.