Monday, January 12, 2009

I WILL NOT sleep in my bed...

I am not sure what this little guy's deal is with his bed....BUT he sleeps anywhere but in his own soft, cushy, queen size bed!


I find him on the floor beside the door....



Macie came down in the morning and said, "mom, where is Dalan!?" I told her he was still asleep in his room. She said, "no mom he isn't in his bed." I ran upstairs and could not find him anywhere. He was not in his bed, wasn't on the floor...until I walked around the corner and saw his little foot.



My heart sank. I lifted up the bedskirt and he was sleep and sound, UNDER his bed.



For those of you who know Dalan and his wild & crazy personality. This should be no surprise. He is the gift that keeps on giving...and makes my job as a mom memorable on a daily basis! Love this boy and all his adventures!


Just to include one quick picture of my little Macie pants. She had her friend Britton over and he had on this BSU jersey. Macie said to him, "Britton, I like your shirt. It is cute! Is it Boise State?" She then decided to be a cheerleader for the day and here is a funny picture of the two of them!

16 comments:

Christina P. said...

She is such a smarty pants!! How would she know Boise State? She must get her smartness from her mom!!

Pam said...

Thanks Lindsay, I'm glad to know that I'm not alone! 5 DVD's...I'd be a little upset. And the whole peeing thing...that's why Braden is still in diapers. Kids - you gotta love em.

The Parks said...

K you are not helping my fears of putting Brecken into a big boy bed one bit!!!! He is a funny boy! Wow I guess Boise is Macie's home town what a smart little girl!!!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

He is so crazy! I wonder if he has a little fear or something.

MamaMags said...

Thanks for making the whole office get their laugh for the day. The cheerleader thing is priceless and Dalan, I laugh just thinking about him. "mom, mom, mom, mom,mom," sound familiar?

jaesi said...

These are the best pictures Ive seen in a post lately.
I love your kids. They remind me so much of mine. I bet we could switch and not even know the difference...okay maybe a bit

Palmer Family said...

What a sweetie pie! I think i'v got a Dalan on my hands. Kaitlyn was sick with the flu and she threw up for seven day's straight, and now she won't have anything to do with milk! I have tried tricking her every way I know how and the little booger is to smart for her mommy. It is so nice to have the technology we do so we can catch these precious moments on camera!

Amy said...

i think i would have completely panicked!! wow, but how cute is that pic!! what a doll.

lex and josh said...

your kids are the cutest! I miss them...wait, I miss you! I miss you ALL! Vegas? Vegas? Vegas? sounds fun?!

Burke family said...

What a crazy boy! I totally dread moving Jordan out of the crib for just that reason. I'm holding off as long as we can! :)

shel said...

I'm so great that you're recording these posts because someday you will forget how he used to sleep in such unbelievable places. He's too funny!

Christina said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Man, he does have a little personality, huh? Gotta love boys!

Left you a message earlier, call me and we'll get together sometime!

Kenzie said...

That is so funny! He sure does keep you busy. I truly think boys are just out of control. Be glad that you only have one for the moment. I really don't think I have seen a little boy as busy as yours. But you handle it so well. And it makes for lots of good, funny stories.

Kat said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! And that picture with him between the posts and the mattress, are you kidding me! I have a little blankie lover too, not sure if we will ever part!

KT Bundy said...

That is so cute. I would have been freaking out, not finding my child! Love the cheerleader too!

Brittany said...

okay, that pic with Dal's little foot is hilarious!!!! what a cute little guy--so much personality. you know ethan falls asleep in crazy places too--maybe it's a boy thing. and macers--gosh how cute is she?? i love that she became a cheerleader for her little boyfriend. that's way to funny!!! CUTE KIDS LIN!