Saturday, September 20, 2008

What do you celebrate?

All of us girls!



Before....the rain came pooring down!!



Shelley & Kena



The after....the rain never did give up!




Macie and I had a girls day out with my friend Shelley and her little girl Kena! We did a 5K walk/stroll on this beautiful rainy day! This is an annual even here in Boise to celebrate Women...hence it is girl power and only women may participate! I totally met Marty & Amy from season 3 of The Biggest Loser...who lost a combined weight of 252 pounds and are now married...and I also saw from a distance Jared from Subway! You all know who I am talking about. It was quite an event and even though it was cold and wet....it was fun to be outside and celebrate!

13 comments:

Angie Cazier said...

You go girl!! You are such a workout queen and you always looks amazing

Christina P. said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Say Queso!!

The Parks said...

Ok so even though Boise is cold and FOREVER away its cool that they have such fun things to do! And that you and Macie could have a girls day thats awesome! Your to cute!

Skinner Family said...

sounds like fun. I love running in the rain!!!!!!

Steph said...

How inspirational! Plus, I love your new family pics!

Brittany said...

How fun! I'm running a 5k to benefit breast cancer on October 25...you should come down and run with me! You'd kick my butt, but it would be fun.

Rani said...

I love the Women's challenge, looked like a blast even in the rain, but I have to say my favorite post is your camping one. Man you are a girl after my own heart, tv shows included (I'm ridiculously addicted to my shows too), but camping is totally not my thing. My husband flipped a gasket when I said I planned on getting a hotel for his family camping reunion. I was like hey, I have no problems hanging outdoors all day long, I just need a bed at night, running water, and a private bathroom. Is that too much to ask?

Vera said...

I love your picture (opening of the blog).. it is beautiful... looks like Idaho is fun stuff. At least the sun doesn't scorch your ears to your head when you walk out the door.... love ya

Auna Leigh said...

love it! missing you! Love- your lost and lonely Idaho Falls Sista

Krissy said...

looks like fun...well, maybe except for the rain! I might just have to join you next year!

ryanfam said...

Look at you you little runner! Way to get out there and show Macie what it's all about-Girl Power!
I really liked your hair in those pics. It's really cute

Christina said...

Awesome and maybe I'll join you next year! Let's together soon, ok?! :)

Kat said...

How fun is this?! And I loved Marty on the biggest loser. K your have you ever post...um yep all of them! WHY?